Wednesday 4 April 2012

New Start....

Well, I guess it was only a matter of time when a big business like Ebay was going to force me to start selling elsewhere.

The fees are just getting so mad that there really is no profit left after everything you pay to Ebay and Paypal.

So I have decided to try to find some other selling platforms for my items. The only thing is that I also sell items which are not made by me, but which I have bough purely for a resale purposes. It is difficult to find a place other than Ebay where you can successfully sell such items.

I am going to try Amazon, although it seems to be a bit complicated to set up, but "oh well" I'll give it a go!!

I also decided that I will list my items here on my blog and anyone who is interested can contact me via my email suvihelander@hotmail.com and I will process the orders through Paypal as normal.

So if anyone else out there is having issues with Ebay and is looking for some new places to sell, let me know and maybe we can share our ideas!

Happy Easter to Everyone and hope to see you all soon!!

Suvi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment